Cookies Consent

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ach nein!

Oh no!  This is our last day at home and I've already had the biggest breakfast I could (the fridge is getting emptier!), been to school to pick up old grammar texts, dropped stuff off at Goodwill, been to the post office, delivered two houseplants to kind sitters, gotten my hair cut (I should never have told her I'd be away for 6 months!  She kept cutting and cutting!) and now Jack just saw the sticker on our Dodge Stratus telling us it should have been inspected in September.  Jack never misses things like this.  I could give you a long explanation, but that would be boring and futile.  Thing is - during our bitterly cold days Jack thought he'd drive it instead of the minivan, just to keep it running.  The power steering snapped as soon as he started it.  This has been fixed before, but must now be fixed before it can be inspected.  Drama! 

1 comment:

  1. Got an email notification just now (mid-day on the 10th) that this blog was posted....so it's working! Just with a wee delay, it seems. Hope car stuff was sorted one way or another, and that you are well on your way now!

    ReplyDelete