Cookies Consent

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The FOLLOW button

Ruth -   We're still in the process of getting the kinks worked out on this blog.  Now Jack has figured out a "follow" button.  We hope this will alert you via an email that a new blog has been posted.  At this point it's impossible to predict how often we'll be posting and this would make it much more convenient for friends who want to know.  We asked Rebecca to try it out and she wrote that you should, "NOT click on "submit" (which is closest) but rather on "follow" (which is below)."
Try it and see if it works.  I'll be sure to submit blogs these next days.  When I submit this we'll see if it sends her an alert.

It's marvelous how computer savvy Jack is and how he'll tackle a challenge until it's solved.  I doubt that I'd be attempting this undertaking in Ludwigshafen if he weren't at my side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment